It's time to get
Back to Travel
Because life is short and the world is wide, let’s say yes to new adventures
Your wanderlust is real, and there’s only so many pics of walks in the park your instafeed can cope with.
Yes, you found a great new bakery during lockdown, made friends with your neighbours, and reassessed your work-life balance. But you’ve also been cooped up for longer than you’d care to remember, and are in dire need of the kind of soul-lifting experience that only travel can deliver.
We may not be completely out of the global pandemic woods, but it is most definitely time to start thinking about getting back out into the world. Gather your travel companions and unbox that beautiful weekend bag you bought last spring. And if you’re not sure where to start, let Curio Collection by Hilton bring your spirit of discovery gently back to life.
From rooftop bars serving spectacular cocktails, to balcony doors waiting to be flung open, and breath-taking views begging for attention, this carefully curated collection of one-of-a-kind hotels is just waiting to be discovered.
- From the town that gave the world Picasso, take in the endless blue views from your Balinese bed next to the infinity pool at Higuerón Hotel Málaga
- Cocktail the night away nose-to-nose with Nelson at The Trafalgar London St. James
- After a day discovering the beautiful city of Porto take pre-dinner drinks to the next level at Boeria Garden Hotel’s Sky Lounge
- Stay in Art Deco elegance at the intimate Casa Alberola Alicante, perfectly located for
an early-evening waterfront promenade
Enjoy afternoon tea in the Victorian glass atrium at 100 Queen’s Gate Hotel London in timelessly leafy Kensington
Breakfast by the beach at the sparkling white Grand Hôtel des Sablettes Plage,the epitome of French Riviera beau-monde glamour
- Wake up feeling like a million Euros in the marbled splendour of Aleph Rome, the Eternal City’s palazzo-style former bank
- Walk through coolly cloistered gardens in the 17th-century shoes of Milan’s original glitterati at Grand Hotel Villa Torretta Milan Sesto
- Fall for the allure of the early 20th century Parisian vibe that inspired New Yorker John Jacob Astor IV – the richest man on the ill-fated Titanic – to build Maison Astor in the city’s exclusive 8th arrondissement
- Top off a weekend stay at Hart Shoreditch London with the hotel’s signature brunch featuring Levantine inspired wood-fired flatbreads and shakshuka
- For memorable alfresco fine dining, let the flavours of Naples and breath-taking views of the bay enchant you at The Britannique
- Head to the terrace at Alexandra Barcelona for plates of Jamón Ibérico
and seasonal produce from the hotel’s own garden grilled over hot coals
Our commitment to you
Curio Collection by Hilton hotels are excited to welcome you back to travel, even if it looks a little different these days. We’re committed to creating a safe and relaxing experience, including delivering an even cleaner stay from check-in to check-out
By offering continued travel flexibility and putting the health and safety of our guests and team members front and centre, we will provide complete peace of mind when you stay with us
Start planning your return to travel today at curiocollection.com and follow us on Instagram for more inspiration @curiocollection